Post to Facebook!

Do you feel Stressed about Decorating for the Christmas season?


Do you feel Stressed about Decorating for the Christmas season?

Photo courtesy of CNN.com

It's the official start of the Christmas season! You say "Hooray!" and then you start to think about all you have to do in 
just a few days.
Then, in a second,"Hooray!" shifts to -
stress and anxiety.

What's a person to do, who has
no time now to keep up with just daily work, home and garden tasks?


The answer is complex yet simple - Lists=Organization= A Plan

Whenever I feel overwhelmed, I find the act of making to-do lists moves me into the can-do mentality. Mix a list with a calendar and you have the ingredients for getting things done and
 keeping things under control.

I would love to go on, but it's time to make my list, fill in my calendar and start enjoying the Christmas season!

Call interior designer, Mary Alice Smith in the New Jersey and metro New York City area at:
732 690-2030

Take a minute to check out my website and blogs:
M. A. Smith LLC Interior Design
Best Design Coach Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment