Post to Facebook!

Fabian arts painting captured my attention with this painting  


How to Change your Perspective with Color

Did you ever feel like the day gets away from you - Or even a month?

This August flew by for me and it was a mix of lots of work with a touch of vacation.

Don't tell anyone, but I cannot wait for September. Maybe it's because the air is cooler in the morning.

But it's also the start of a new semester for school (not for me but the idea of it, in general) and the idea of a new fall wardrobe.


But its been pretty warm this last week of August and I needed to see something that made me feel refreshed and ... cooler.


I found this image from Fabianarts The painting is so soothing, it makes me feel relaxed and refreshed.


Ok, time to get back to work. Already I've enjoyed meeting a new design prospect, later I'll be working with a Renovation committee to help make some important decisions. 


Later... I think I'll look at some more paintings. 

Interior Design - Ocean and Monmouth County and Metropolitan New Jersey and NYC

732 690-2030






No comments:

Post a Comment