Post to Facebook!

If You were less Stressful during the Holidays, wouldn't you be Happier?

 
Holiday shopping after work?

Those darn tangled Christmas tree beads are once again on my list of things making me feel stressed. Of course, the beads themselves are not to blame for the stress, but they are a great metaphor for how we might respond to stress during this holiday season.
Just thinking that you should be happy during the holidays, can make you feel even more stressed! However, there is information available to help you regain your sense of childhood joy, if you take a moment to ponder some suggestions from reliable sources on the Internet.
Therefore, to keep things simple for you, I have included a few links with de-stressing suggestions so you can be happy at last.
So, now that I have read Daily Strength.org’s and Dr. Oz’s suggestions, I feel better because not only have I untangled the Christmas tree beads,  I have taken the first step to managing stress throughout the season. Moreover, Dr. Oz’s link tells you why stress can affect your overall health as well as your attitude.
As DailyStrength.org suggests you should be “…allowing yourself to slow down and re-group when things get a bit hectic.” Next step is to remember daily, that this holiday can be joyful – but it’s entirely up to us.
Happy Holidays!
Take a minute to check out my website and BestDesignCoach blog:
M. A. Smith Ltd.,Interior Design
732 690-2030
Best Design Coach Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment