Post to Facebook!

It's Lily of the Valley Week!

How Green Is My Valley (of Moss!)

Somewhere between the Ides of March and today, I start to believe we are really heading toward warmer weather. But it's not so much the weather that inspires me, it's the flowers and trees in bloom - at last.

Today, I head down the path to the side of my garden to see if they are blooming, the flowers that can change my mood in an instant.

Muguet de Bois -This all started with one bulb!

In particular, I'm moved by the tiniest flower called Muguet de Bois or - Lily of the Valley. My backyard garden is full of these tiny blooms that inspired a perfume to be created to immortalize their intoxicating scent.


Although I love to see them filling out my flower beds, these are my favorite flowers to cut and bring inside.
A nice way to start my day

Sometimes it's the small things in life that can bring you so much happiness.

Mary Alice Smith of M. A. Smith, Ltd. - an interior designer serving New Jersey, Ocean and Monmouth County, the Jersey Shore and metropolitan New York areas.
To schedule an appointment call: 732 690-2030 or email me at masmith729@comcast.net.

M. A. Smith, Ltd.
Interior Design
732 690-2030
masmith729@comcast.net
Allied Member ASID
http://masmithinteriordesign.com
Blog: HouseZenGarden and Best Design Coach
Serving New Jersey and Metropolitan New York




 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment