Post to Facebook!

Who said "We are shaped and fashioned by what we love"?

Question: Which came 1st  - Buddy or the pillow with a
Lee Jofa Cocker Spaniel fabric ?

 
Answer: The pillow preceded Buddy. But you have to wonder if that was part of the reason we were drawn to Buddy, when we saw him at the rescue center!

In any case, when I look at the photo of Buddy on his pillow, I am reminded of the many things I love (besides family and friends of course!). I love our Bucky and Buddy and I love the opportunity to work with beautiful fabrics as shown in the pillow above.

So, who said -"We are shaped and fashioned by what we love"? Actually, who said this (Goethe) is not as important as the message it carries. But I love the message and it reminds me how important it is to surround ourselves with the things we love.

Have a great day!

Mary Alice Smith
M. A. Smith, Ltd.
Interior Design
Allied Member ASID
732 690-2030

PS The subject of this blog was inspired by the book: "Steal like an Artist" by Austin Kleon.
It's the 'go-to' book for anyone who needs to get their creative juices flowing.


No comments:

Post a Comment