Post to Facebook!

The best Way to Finally get your project Done

The Best Way to Finally get your Project Done!


Every day we have to-do lists that hang over us like a bad storm. And this morning was no different for me. After I checked off my morning workout, and ate breakfast, I was faced with the daily grind of kitchen cleanup before heading to my studio.

But today, I decided to see just how long it really takes to empty the dishwasher. I set a kitchen timer and discovered that it takes me only two minutes to unload the dishwasher. Not only was I surprised that this dreaded task takes so little time, I found that the timer made me get through the job faster.

So, what does that have to do with a project you are facing? Everything! It seems that people are more motivated when a completion date is scheduled. Without one, tasks take longer, are dropped by the wayside or hang over you indefinately.

Here is my suggestion for your project's successful completion:
  1. Describe your project and when you want to have it completed.
  2. Break it down into 3 to 5 sections.
  3. Take Section One and break it down into manageable steps.
 Ok - I know you get the picture! Now what are you waiting for?

For information on how I can help you get your project done, call me at 732 690-2030.
http://masmithinteriordesign.com









No comments:

Post a Comment